Want to start knitting?

On saturday night I caught up with some lovely people I haven't seen for quite a while. Anna was one of them and I thought I'd tell you about her business she has started up. Combining her background in fashion design and a love of knitting, Anna started up
She sells kits for the modern knitter, including all that you need to create your project. They range from kits for real beginners to more advanced knitters. These are some of my favourites:

Check out her website if you'd like an easy, delivered to your door project for the winter. Just so I don't come across as a single minded craft nut, we also caught up with Anna's husband, Matt who is studying full time at theological college. Hi Matt!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice