John & Wil's 57th Anniversary

Unfortunately I can't blog about about everyone at "The Craft Group's" special celebrations. There are many lovely milestones happening all the time, but I can mention this one because it is my Mum and Dad :)
John and Wil recently celebrated their 57th Wedding Anniversary. 
Congratulations Mum and Dad!


Mum is always there at "The Craft Group", helping out wherever she can and making people feel welcome. Dad is like the secret elf that comes early every thursday morning and sets out all the chairs and tables for 50 of us to do craft at!
Aren't parents the best?
Thanks Mum and Dad!


Here is the card I made for them (with embroidery thread and a nice sticker). I have made a few of this design because I say 'when you are on to a good thing, stick to it!' Although I must admit I am not a card making guru like Mum is!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice