Sunday Song - Frontline by Pillar

Today's Sunday song was chosen by my 16 year old son, Corey.
He said he'd find me a good song and I asked the questions one would expect a mum to ask...
Can you understand the words? Is it screaming head banging noise? Is it saying anything worthwhile?
The grin on his face made me suspicious. I'm pleased to say that it is a worthwhile song and he was surprised that I liked it. Listen if you are game (or let your teenager listen for you!).


The words talk about life being on the 'frontline'. Young Christians walking together in life, encouraging each other, not regretting things done in the past but looking forward, knowing that when they go through the 'valley of the shadow of death', they will not be alone but will have God by their side.Then their God will hand them a crown and say "well done". 

That is from the Bible. It's good to see people of all ages can understand God's gift of Eternal life!
Corey wants to know what you think!

Comments

  1. Corey, Ian loves it! I like it also.
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Cory this just isn't my style maybe its an age thing.....but glad the christian lyrics are on the other music styles.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I LOVE to have your comments and will try to answer questions as best I can.

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice