Linky party

Tip Junkie handmade projects
The DIY Show Off
I have placed the candlesticks I made on a "Linky Party" where bloggers can share their projects. There are HUNDREDS of ideas and things people have made. If you click on the pictures (called "Buttons") above, you can see all the other things people have shared or 'linked up'. Only do this if you are sitting down with a good half hour at least to spare!

On The Tip Junkie blog, my candlesticks come in at 248!
On the DIY blog, my candlesticks started at 274. If people click on "Like", it moves up some places.
I know I'm pretty far down the lists, but I just wanted to try this out and see how it works.
There's always something new to learn in the blogging world!
Now back to reality. I'm going to cook dinner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice