About Me

My photo
With the help of my friends, I co-ordinate "The Craft Group" which is a place for women to gather and do craft! We share a whole range of things, from craft to the small things that matter to us right up to understanding the whole meaning of life! I learn so much from everyone, I thought a blog would be the perfect way to record the memories! The "Plus..." is all about extra bits 'n pieces that I have found and would love to show you. Welcome to our Craft Group. Please feel free to say hi, leave a comment or become a follower! Enjoy!

Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Karin's quilts for her sons. Quilt 1.

When your children grow up and get married, it is special to make them each a quilt. But Karin has to do some 'speed ironing' (great ironing action photo Karin!) and sew faster because...

Karin has 5 sons!

Having daughter-in-laws to also appreciate her work will be nice! This is the gorgeous quilt top for the son who is already married. Another son is now engaged.
What should we say... "Hurry up and sew Karin!" or "Slow down boys!"?

2 comments:

  1. the photo only gives a shadow of how nice this quilt is well done Karin.what a great start one down ........

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to have your comments and will try to answer questions as best I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...