Friday Wrap up - this Week's Highlights


Here's what's been happening this week on "The Craft Group Plus" blog.

I added a step by step tutorial for making super easy and super cheap curtains.

Nadia gave me the recipe for her amazing cake she brought a few weeks ago.

I had a rather retro day on thursday at The Craft Group and read Psalm 16 because I love it.

Barbara inspired us with her Entelac style jumper.

I have learned to link a project onto other websites and so now have people visiting our Craft Group from all over the globe!

I showed off Karin's quilt for her son Philip and daughter-in-law, Sarah.

Lorraine is making a dolls cardigan from a vintage pattern. Very sweet.

My 16 year old son chose the "Sunday Song" (Frontline by Pillar) and is wondering why no one has commented! Go on, make a comment!

I went to the Darling Harbour Jazz festival where my daughter was in the World's biggest Saxophone Ensemble.

I found here this great idea if you want to make your salad more interesting...


Self portraits? 
Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice