Friday Wrap up - this Week's Highlights

In case you haven't had a chance to come here for a look, here is a summary of what I've added to the blog this week.

I added a search feature. You can type any word (or your name, group members!) into the search box on the right and it will show which posts mention that word or name.

Marion made this soft, quick quilt for her grandchild.

Look at Shirley's team of  Trauma Teddies which she makes for The Red Cross!

Did you see this amazing little 7 year old sing "Jesus Loves Me"?

A new patchwork technique tried out by Elaine and Lorraine. Seminole quilting.

Bev made a great quilt for her grandson.

I made 5 free timber candle sticks.

We pondered the question of are we good enough for God?

I added a photo of the the finished bracelet made by Jodi.

And to finish off the week... if you feel like crocheting something for your child...

Have a great weekend!

Comments

  1. What's wrong with the Shrek ears?

    Haven't been able to make it to Craft group yet this term...sigh...my poor cross stitch is crying out for some attention this term!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right Lis. What's wrong with Shrek ears? I listen to my teenagers too much who say they would have died if I made them wear something like that! If you find a morning for yourself - throw your cross stitch in a bag and come on over. It would be lovely to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly mum...Never ever make me anything like this beanie!!! I am sure that Annalee would love to wear something like this though.

    From Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I LOVE to have your comments and will try to answer questions as best I can.

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice